Very Berry Latest News
COMPRESSPORT® SIGN WITH KATUSHA CYCLING
COMPRESSPORT®, the world’s leading compression brand, is proud to announce a new partnership with UCI Pro Tour Team Katusha, starting with the Giro d’Italia.
The Katusha team will wear a limited-edition range of Compressport’s products which have been manufactured in team’s Blue and Red official colours:
New fundraising partnership sees the birth of ‘Experian Cycle Live’
Cycle Live Nottingham and Experian come together to raise money for good causes.
Well done Nick at Ironman South Africa.
This is what he had to say about this race......
Wow, hard day at the office! All in all I'm very pleased - it's hard not to be when you set a 22 minute PB, but at the same time there are a lot of areas that I know I can improve upon. Being just 5 minutes behind the front swimmers in 54 minutes was a good start, but my 4:45 bike gave up more time than I would have liked. As I missed the swim packs I ended up riding solo, so it was a lonely ride.
- COMPRESSPORT BECOMES SPONSOR OF SULTAN MARATHON DES SABLES
- Cycle Live 2013
- Are you super human enough for the Avenger?
- Les-Stables triathlon holidays & ZEROD, launch new triathlon team for 2013!
- Ridewise wins the voluntary community project of the year
- Sport Nottinghamshire Board Appointment
- We did it...
- The Great Big Zambia Cycle Ride
- Olympic Dreams Realised
- Nottingham launches exciting new cycling festival