Very Berry Latest News
Olympic Dreams Realised
With the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics on the horizon Very Berry caught up with Penny Briscoe and Natalie Blake on behalf of Affari magazine to find out how Nottingham can share in their success.
Nottingham launches exciting new cycling festival
Very Berry working in partnership with Perfect Motion yesterday launched a brand new festival of cycling; E.ON Cycle Live Nottingham. The three day event will take place in Nottingham this summer from Friday 13 to Sunday 15 July and was launched by 5 x British Champion and World no. 2 trials bike rider, Danny Butler from TrialsportGB in the Nottingham’s Market Square.
DFS Sheffield opens with the help of the GBW Volleyball Team
Early in the morning on Saturday 28th April, following the first tough two weeks of the summer 2012 programme, a number of the GBW team were in Sheffield city centre to help open the new DFS store. With cups of tea and coffee on offer while relaxing on a few of the brand new, and incredibly comfy sofas, Carter and Bertelli peppered casually over an arm chair while Captain Beattie went to work cutting the ribbon in her very first store opening.
- Australian Milk launches at Boots
- Swim success for Hannah and Jo
- Run with Chrissie 5K
- Happy New Year from Very Berry
- Very Berry Get’s Active with Boots
- Good luck to Team Raleigh at this years Tour of Britain.
- Lucy wins Ireland Ironman 70.3
- Ironman UK 70.3
- Ridewise support British Cycling to get more women cycling
- Ridewise win the Shape up Notts! Workplace Challenge